Taco Lime Chicken Recipe, A flavor-filled chicken recipe that can be served over salad, with a side of rice, in tacos, burritos, etc. Enjoy!
Ingredients to prepare Taco Lime Chicken Recipe
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning (homemade taco seasoning here)
- 1/4 cup lime juice (2 limes)
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- Mix the taco seasoning and lime juice, cover the chicken in the mixture and optionally marinate for 30 minutes to overnight.
- Grill over medium-high heat until cooked through, about 3-5 minutes per side, let sit for 5 minutes and slice before enjoying!
Author: Closet Cooking
For more health tips and helpful articles, check out our School of Wellness.