How Healthy Is your thyroid?
When thyroid hormones become either too high or too low chemical reactions all over the body are thrown off.
Some perform as they should. Some more. Some less. How do you know that you’re in trouble with your thyroid?
If your thyroid becomes sluggish and does not produce enough hormone (hypothyroidism) symptoms can include:
- Feeling cold, especially the hands and feet
- Dry skin
- Dry and lackluster hair or hair falling out
- Weight gain even on a low calorie diet
- Brain fog
- Bradycardia (slow heart rate)
If your thyroid produces too much hormone (hyperthyroidism) symptoms can include:
- Feeling nervous or anxious
- Difficulty concentrating
- Feeling too warm especially when others are comfortable
- Fast heart rate especially at rest or the heart skipping a beat
- Losing weight especially when not trying
Schedule Your Thyroid Assessment today
Assessment will help to identify conditions such as Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, and Hashimoto’s.
Includes Blood lab analysis of the following tests:
– Reverse T3
– Free Thyroxine Index
– Thyroid Antibodies